Businesses may decide to outsource their payroll functions to an outsourcing service like a Payroll service bureau or a fully managed payroll service. These can normally reduce the costs involved in having payroll trained employees in-house as well as the costs of systems and software needed to process a payroll. Where this may reduce the cost for some companies many will foot a bigger bill to outsource their payroll if they have a special designed payroll program or payouts for their employees. In many countries, business payrolls are complicated in that taxes must be filed consistently and accurately to applicable regulatory agencies. Restaurant payrolls which typically include tip calculations, deductions, garnishments and other variables, can be difficult to manage especially for new or small business owners.
In the Spain, payroll bureaus will deal with all HM Revenue & Customs inquiries and deal with employee’s queries. Payroll bureaus also produce reports for the businesses’ account department and payslips for the employees and can also make the payments to the employees if required.
Another reason many businesses outsource is because of the ever increasing complexity of payroll in spain legislation. Annual changes in tax codes, Pay as you earn and National Insurance bands as well as statutory payments and deductions having to go through the payroll often mean there is a lot to keep abreast of in order to maintain compliance with the current legislation.
On the other hand, businesses may also decide to utilize payroll software to supplement the efforts of a payroll accountant or office instead of hiring more payroll specialists and outsourcing a payroll company. Payroll software base its calculation on entered rate, approved data obtained from other integrated tools like the electronic Bundy clock, and other essential digital HR tools.
Rosclar is ADP STREAMLINE partner in Spain, managing payroll for multinational companies.
Based in Barcelona, ROSCLAR provides BPO services to both national & multinational clients: payroll, tax, accounting and company incorporations.
- Because we are trustworthy and efficient and pride ourselves on the quality of our work.
- We treat each client as unique.
- Because of our partnership with ADP (payroll in spain).
- Because we rely on the implementation of the most stringent security measures so your data is kept secure (Data center, Disaster Recovery Plan, Business continuity plan, firewall, etc.)
- Because we are a member of the British Chamber of Commerce in Spain.
- We always do what it takes to suit client convenience.
- Because of the advantages of using a single provider for all your business needs in Spain at a reasonable cost.
Controls and Warranties on:
- Data introduction and validation into the system.
- Control of:
- Benefits in Kind
- Accidents at work
- Parental leave
- Contract termination
- Probatory periods
- Payment advancement
- Reimbursment and Taxation of Expenses
- Legal advice.
- Third party relationship management:
- Affiliation and contribution to social Security
- Tax Returns (resident & nonresident)
- Employment Office
- Maintenance of the system
- Updating Collective Agreement
We also can assist in:
- Shadow Payroll in Spain
- GL file Customization
- Money movement Services / Client Trust Account